Here is my list of the things I want to do in 2023:
- Explore a town or city and discover something new about it.
- Read Beloved by Toni Morrison.
- Finish the first draft of my novel (ever the optimist!).
- Find a writing accountability partner.
- Write a poem.
- Be brave and put some more writing out there for submission.
- Visit my brother in Brighton.
- Picnic in a meadow.
- Make a scrapbook.
- Take the kiddos to an art gallery.
- Write in a cafe for the afternoon.
- Create my website for my new business venture.
- Celebrate with family.
- Create a photo book.
- Embroider something.
Read a Kindle book.
- See a musical at the theatre.
- Go shopping at the Disney store in London.
- Go to dinner with a friend I haven’t seen in a while.
- Attend (or start) a book club.
- Find a new spot to walk Harper.
- Write some goals for the year.
- Find a new chair for my office.
You can see what I got up to in 2022 (and what I didn’t) here.