- Not saving all my gig tickets
- Crying at work, although at least it wasn’t in front of any kids
- Breaking the last bottle of red wine the other day
- Not charging my iPad earlier. I am going to have to actually do something productive any minute now.
- Committing to NaBloPoMo for my busiest month of the year. Blatantly was going to fail.
2 thoughts on “5 things I regret”
I always find that signing up for a daily writing challenge creates enough pressure for me to end up missing days (I don’t find the same with daily drawing or photography challenges though for some reason).
However, what I do find is that I can (and do) happily write daily for a whole month when I haven’t signed up for a challenge. Funny isn’t it?
I hope work’s not too stressful for you. I know how tough it can be.
Thanks for your comment. Work will be fine – I just need to get a few daunting things off my to-do list. :-S