- We celebrated Rich’s brother turning 40
- Rich and I celebrated being married 11 years
- We had lunch with Dad to celebrate his birthday
- We watched Captain America 2, Thor 2 and the Hobbit 2.
- We bought a brand spanking new house. Gulp.
There is still a long, long way to go (for instance, they need to build it, we need to get all the finances approved) but this is so blimmin’ exciting I can’t even tell you. Between now and October (anticipated completion) I am going to pinning to Pinterest within an inch of its life.
2 thoughts on “5 things we did this bank holiday weekend”
OMG how exciting! Are you selling up, or part-exing or what? Do you get to choose brickwork or kitchen cupboards or carpets? I LOVE a new house! xxx
We are selling so we will be out of house and home for a few months! We get to choose the flooring, tiles and kitchen which is really exciting but it all has to still go through so I’m trying not to get carried away! x