2021 was not the year we had hoped it would be. Our second attempt to get the kiddos to Disney was thwarted (this time it was a Florida holiday that didn’t go ahead rather than Paris in 2020). That said, when I reflected on the 21 things in 2021 that I set for myself, I was somewhat encouraged to see that the majority of the items had been completed in some form or other.
So with 2022 now underway it is time for the new list.
- Visit Disney World
- Go to the Top of the Rock
- Have coffee in Central Park
- Visit a water park
- Finish the first draft of my novel
- Start a new business or side-hustle
- Read Beloved by Toni Morrison
- Find a writing accountability partner
- Take the kiddos to an art gallery
- Picnic in a meadow
- Take Harper to the beach
- Go on a writer’s retreat
- Cook a new fancy dinner
- Throw a (dinner?) party
- Write a poem
- Read a book that I already own
- Spend the afternoon in the library
- Find a new podcast to listen to
- Redesign my tutoring website
- Take a Writer’s HQ course
- Paint my nails
- Take the leap
3 thoughts on “A New List”
I’m up for sharing some podcast titles with you – “Reply All” is very, very good.
Ooh thanks! I will check it out.