A while back, I wrote about the beauty of keeping a ta-dah list, one that notes all the accomplishments of the day (as opposed to a regular to-do list which can sometimes sit in judgment of you for the whole day as you blithely ignore it). Here is my (our) ta-dah list for today:
- Sold two of Austin’s unwanted toys to add to his holiday spending fund;
- Returned several unwanted purchases to several places;
- Cooked a cracking roast dinner;
- Moved the piano down to the lounge;
- Rearranged my office so that both Evelina and I have more room to work;
- Took Evelina to her dance show dress rehearsal;
- Sorted Austin’s drawers and bookshelves (still to be completed but the worst of it is done);
- Planned a lesson for tomorrow (the rest I will do tomorrow or have already done);
- Wrote a blog post (this one here!).
I would say that was pretty respectable.
1 thought on “Today’s Ta-dah List”